Friday, July 25, 2014

It's the climb

I Went rock climbing tonight with Chelsea, one of my closest friends who is a huge part of my life and story! I met her four years ago and she actually got me the job at pretty in pink (my first job in nashville) Her and her husband recently joined climb nashville! Shout out to #climbnashville because it was so fun! I'm getting ready to climb Mt. Everest next! Ha! Just kidding, well you never know but this whole

experience made me think! It was a perfect example of it being not so much about how or when you get to your destination but the journey and the details along the way...it's not easy and really challenging, you may fall, you may lose, you may be really really slow reaching the top of that mountain, but that's the beautiful thing about it all! It breaks you,molds you, and makes you into the person you are meant to be! 

No comments:

Post a Comment